4 Embezzlement, misappropriation of goods, theft of patents or of data, fiddling of accounts, falsification of documents—no firm escapes the plagues that are theft, fraud and swindling whether from within or without.
And yet, there is no lack of means of preventing and reducing these types of risk to a minimum.
In the vast majority of cases they could have been avoided at little cost , by:
- Training and awareness raising among all those concerned
- Gathering of information at source
- Equipment, systems and procedures conceived and developed in a judicious manner.
However complex and sophisticated the scam ,Daniel Rémy Consultancy knows perfectly well the technique which will untangle the wires and confound its authors.
Thus , before taking legal action, Daniel Rémy Consultancy strives first of all to:
- put an end to or reduce as quickly as possible the harm caused to the firms who are victims of the scam.
- Obtain the necessary guarantees regarding reparation of the damage caused.
A good agreement is often preferable to a bad lawsuit.